Saturday, December 12, 2009

Super Shopping Recap

Hallmark $3+tax New Family Circle has $5 off $5 Hallmark Coupon!


CVS $2.26+tax, got $38.47 ECBs
Target $21.88+tax plus $10 Gift Card (the toys aren't part of the total)
Walgreens $29.65+tax plus $20 Rebate

Lifeway $0.32+tax
I really hope to scale back on shopping in the coming year and live off our stockpile for a while. Shopping is fun but it really does take a lot of time and organization, both of which I am lacking! And I'm sure my time would be better spent exercising off all the holiday goodness I've gained in the past couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I wanted to invite you to post your deals link on my new weekly Coupon Super Savers!

    Here's the link:
    http://www.couponsavinggame.com/2010/01/coupon-super-savers.html

    Love your blog! :)

    Stephanie @ Coupon Saving Game

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.