But some things I didn't do at all:
Read Platform, go out for a walk (too hot!), or have art and violin lessons. We'll try this week. All I can do is keep at it!
|Do not throw away your confidence... You need to persevere... Heb 10:35-36|
1. Continue taking weekly pictures of the children.
2. Take tea and reading time outside.
4. Finish Grandma's Attic as lunch read-aloud.
5. Continue with violin and swimming lessons. Start art lessons.
6. Enjoy following Monday Menu Plan.
7. Plan upcoming staycation!
8. Write at least one blogpost a day.
9. Memorize Ps 29:11 NET with Siestas in Beth Moore's blog.
10. Continue to de-clutter at least 7 items this week.