I did have a great birthday. We finally had a date; we went to see Iron Man 3. We went to the strawberry patch for at least one nature walk. And I did get a lot of de-cluttering and reading done.
For this week, I am continuing much of last week's goals and doing some of what did not get done. Plus the pool is open so swimming is a big priority this week!
Ten things I plan to do this week:
1. Continue taking weekly pictures of the children.
2. Take tea and reading time outside.
4. Grandma's Attic as lunch read-aloud.
5. Continue with violin lessons. Start art and swimming lessons.
6. Enjoy following Monday Menu Plan.
7. Go for at least 2 nature walks with the children.
8. Write at least one blogpost a day.
9. Work on Clutter-Busting Challenge, finish strong for last week!
10. Create Summer Bucket List.