Monday, June 3, 2013

Inspire Your Man With A Custom Shirt!

Vista Print is currently offering $6 white t-shirts with FREE Shipping. Lots of designs to choose from! Thanks MSM for the heads up!

I made this shirt for my husband as a Father's Day gift. Last week, I shared a picture of the chair he built for me.

He dreams of making woodworking a career. Often, he talks about creating Thomas Town products, a play on the Thomasville brand. This shirt, I hope, fuels on that dream. Plus he always looks cute in white! 

I also got a grey shirt from Target.com for $9 with FREE Shipping and a $5 Target gift card included! Did you know you can pay with those $5 Target gift cards we get from Target store deals (like the cereal from last week)? I did just that and brought my total down to $4 plus tax. Thanks Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.