Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6: Decluttering Crafts and Preschool Games

 
So, I think my biggest problem decluttering my children's things is that the more stuff I get rid off, the older they seem to get. I keep telling myself, even if they are 10 and 8 1/2 yrs old, "They will still play with Dora bingo and Playdoh for a few more weeks. Then I will get rid of it." But they never open the games drawer.
 
So, I braved it today, and pulled out old unused crafts, old games, and Playdoh accessories with sadness in my heart. And guess what, they still wanted the Playdoh stuff. We kept about half and got rid of 20 little items. So I guess want to stay little for a little while longer.
 
All in all, I counted 40 things. If every domino piece and clothespin man are counted, I'm sure it's at least 200 pieces total. So how is your decluttering going? Share and link-up at Money Saving Mom! We didn't link up over the weekend but I did some clean-up and found 31 items for Day 4 and 5.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.