Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 4 and Day 5 Decluttering: Box Tops, Boxes and Old Timer - 31 Items!


 
 

This weekend was a lot harder to get into the decluttering mindset. But I did manage to pull out some junk. One drawer had all these things: 200 plus boxtops, a kid's glove, a broken knife, sugar packets and random plastic bags. There was the matter of the paper plates and tambourine crafts, a crooked ruler, broken timer, broken scissors, a box, some paper.
Sunday, there were more empty boxes. I stuffed boxes into boxes. I was keeping it around for a "craft" like the 18 empty eggshells I was keeping for a spring craft. All in all I found 31 things! I don't know if I should be exasperated or just chuckle at myself. Some things I just had sitting out and pass by them reminding myself to do something about that. Now I don't have to think about it. Feels great!
 
More decluttering tomorrow with Money Saving Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.