Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's Weds, Time for New Grocery Deals

Here are the links to view the grocery ads and the blogs that have the best deals posted:

Publix ads, super deals from I Heart Publix
Winn-Dixie ads, deals from Southern Savers
Food World ads, deals from Frugal Fairhope
Greer's ads, deals from me!
Barnes deals from me if I get the newspaper

Remember that you can price-match sales at Wal-Mart. Target will also price-match brand names and are specific to a tee only at Customer Service. Also, Food World takes Winn-Dixie and Publix coupons now. Sorrento Winn-Dixie takes Walgreens Register Rewards. Talk to your store, because they might too. Now, Apple Market's $5 off $50 is available for print. Thanks Frugal Fairhope. You can also find it in the Weds paper in the Food section.

Here's a rabbit trail... when you move, make sure all your coupons, booklets, printer paper are all in one box. That way, you don't feel like you are losing your mind looking for coupons or trying to print them on the back of coloring pages from Christmas. I could write a new song from recent events called, "I'm sure I saw it somewhere."

I really did learn something from this wonderful new experience, even when your life stops, deals don't. It's not so hard to jump back in the saddle and get saving again! If you haven't abandoned this blog since I've been MIA and get to read this before the grocery week is over, happy shopping! My goal is to share with you how I navigate these deals and the tools I use. So, you will find a treasure of links that I use myself rather than me coming up with deal scenarios or coupon links.

But should I happen upon overlooked deals, I'd happily share with you! Leave a comment and do the same, will you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.