Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I've come back from the dead

Not literally, but here I am. We moved over the holidays. That was a real drama. Needless to say, I shopped without coupons and only once or twice in a couple weeks. I didn't even have a clue what was on sale! On our first day at the new house, I stopped at Publix for fried chicken and other convenience food: Paid $35 saved $5. It's usually the opposite!

We've been here a couple weeks and are starting to get settled in. I have a speaking engagement tomorrow and a Marine Bio test to write up for Friday. Life just doesn't sit still!

If you are interested and in the area, I'm speaking at Charity Chapel for the homeschool league (my lovely peers) at 6:30pm. If you are thinking of homeschooling or already are, that would be a plus too! Email me at frugalforyou@gmail.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.