Monday, January 25, 2010

Best of Grocery Deals- Blog Changes

Starting this Weds you'll see grocery deals in Pensacola posted regularly. But with a twist. I was all over the place before w/ posting individual store deals. And 1)it's way too much work, 2)not how I shop anyway. Instead, I'll post the very best deals (like ones I would buy myself) and also price-match deals at Wal-Mart and Target. So, brush up on your price-matching skills!

Later, I'll start a price book page. So if you find something on sale but need to know if you should stock-up or not, you'll be able to go to the price book page to find out if the price is right. I hope these changes will help you out. Also, I'll add links to blogs that list other stores for out-of-town friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.