Sunday, November 8, 2009

FREE Movie Ticket from GM Cereals!

We used up the last WIC check at Wal-Mart. No BOGO cereal because I completely forgot the check was expiring Nov 7 and had to just go to the nearest store that takes WIC. So we left WIC without fanfare. It was a great 6 years! Now we have to pay for cereal, cheese, milk. I'll really miss it. But, God is so good. I was down about picking out the last 3 FREE cereal boxes when I happened upon these Lucky Charms cereal. These were the same sizes as the others but with a special logo.
This is the first time I bought Lucky Charms, much to the excitement of my kids. Specially marked boxes of General Mills Cereal say FREE Movie Ticket. These boxes were $2.86 each at Wal-Mart. I had a $1 Q. For $4.86 we got a Movie Ticket and two cereals! The promo works! You have to buy 2 because you'll need to enter 2 codes to access the movie ticket. All codes are good through June 2010 but if you print it out, it must be used within 60 days.

Go here for more info. Above are the participating cereals. Just make sure the box has FREE Movie Ticket logo on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.