Saturday, October 24, 2009

SC Johnson Rebate- Limit 3 Per Household!


I was getting ready to mail the SC Johnson Rebate when I read the fine print:


"Limit 3 SC Johnson rebates per household. Each $5 Rebate must be mailed separately..."


This means $15 back! So far I have two to submit:
from CVS- a $5 moneymaker
from Publix
- a $2.50 moneymaker
from Wal-Mart- a $2.50 moneymaker

(UPDATE: I found $5 Sense and Spray tonight at Wal-Mart and one scented oil tin that had $1.50 Q inside. So it cost $3.50 for 3. After the $5 Rebate, it's a $2.50 moneymaker!)

Then I was thinking of buying 3 Ziploc bags (included in the Rebate) for the 3rd form. Or maybe the small Glade candles using this $3 off 2 coupon. Target and Wal-Mart both have $3 candles.

$3 x 4 Small Glade Candle
-$3 x 2 Print Coupon
-$1 Target Glade (Real Simple Nov 09)
---------------------------------------
Pay $5 But get $5 Rebate so it's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.