Saturday, October 24, 2009

CVS FREE Glade!




Thanks A Thifty Mom! She posted CVS Store Coupons for Glade Sense and Spray and Lasting Impressions. These are on sale through today for $5. I was able to snag 4 FREE Glade products.

These can be submitted for Rebates:
SC Johnson Rebate: Buy 3, Get $5 by mail
or Ernergizer: Buy 3, Get FREE Pink Journal

$5 x 4 Glade
-$3 x 4 CVS coupons here
-$3 x 4 Manuf Q in the box
--------------------------
$4 Overage, 4 FREE Glade
(Sbmit for the Rebate and Get $9 total overage!)

$9.99 EnergizerMax (use $1 Q here too)
$0.99 Peanuts (filler)
-$6.98 ECB (from Glade candle on Sunday)
-$4 Overage from above
-----------------------------
FREE, just paid $2.25 for Tax!

I could have saved even more if I used a $5 off $25 Survey coupon and the $1 Energizer Q. But I am happy to get so much for so little (especially that many batteries). The only problem now is that I am all out of ECBs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.