Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weekly Shopping Recap











Sunday was CVS shopping. We spent $0 and got $14.85 ECBs









We also stopped at Wal-Mart and spent $54.70



















I made two more small trips at Wal-Mart on Thursday ($10.26) and Friday ($6.33) for $1 sale items and bought all this including 8 boxes of granola bars!


Saturday, another quick trip but this time to Food World. Since our Wal-Mart carries farm not wild salmon, I decided it was time to check out the improved Food World where it is actually on sale. We'll I don't know which is better because theirs is caught wild from China! Anyway, I also picked up 4 packages of split chicken breast and 1 of wings. The total came out to $25.44.

Because of the All You Grocery Challenge, my shopping week will be Monday-Sunday for the next two weeks. Sunday's shopping of $54.70 is actually part of last week (week one). And this week (week two) we spent $42.03 so far in groceries. (You can see more savings at Money Saving Mom and The Thrifty Mama!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.