Saturday, June 20, 2009

CVS Shopping Plan, June 21- June 27


I am planning a trip to CVS tomorrow morning after Church. They have some great freebies, including Thermacare neckwraps. (I've been able to buy these for FREE before for my hubby. They work great!) I also posted a CVS $5 Challenge. I'm defintely getting those items plus more.


Buy Soyjoy $4 for 4, get $4 ECB.
Buy 20, use two $1 off 5 coupon .

Buy Crest toothpaste multipack, get $3 ECB
Buy 2pack for $4.99 (listed as starting price, may cost more)
Use $1 off 1 Crest coupon (from PG Year of Savings)

Buy Thermacare 1 ct neckwrap for $2.49 get $2.49 ECB (limit 2)
Buy 2 neckwraps, use 2- $1 off 1 coupons here

Buy 2 Freestyle Monitors, $9.99 each
Use two $9.99 coupons

BOGO Revlon Eye or Lip Color, (around $5)
Buy 2, use two $1 off 1 Revlon and $3 off 1 CVS coupons

Subtotal: $55
-$27 Manuf coupons
-$18 CVS coupons
Total OOP expected $10 Get $28 ECBs back
Possible $18 Money maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.