Sunday, June 21, 2009

Walmart Price-Match Produce




This morning, I stopped by Wal-Mart to get the newspaper and produce. I wanted to stock-up on some for the freezer. To get the best deals, I price-matched several veggies from this weekly round-up.

I spent $10.85 for these. Regularly priced, these would cost at least $20.
3lb Onions and 5lb potatoes $1.50 each (Greer's)
Broccoli and cauliflower $1.19 each (Barnes)
Tomatoes $0.69/lb (Barnes)

The ( ) shows which store is price-matched. And you can still stock-up through Tuesday. See my match-ups here. I also bought other veggies (some on sale, some not) for this week's menu plan. Plus two FREE trial-size Aquafresh with coupons from here and the newspaper. With summer trips coming up soon, I am on the hunt for free travel-size toiletries. All in all, my total came out to $21.43. Not bad for about 30 pounds of vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.