Sunday, May 24, 2009

$6 off Pork Coupon



Nothing says summer like BBQ! Kingsford Charcoal has a promotion to help. Print out a $6 coupon off any fresh pork (not processed like ham or hotdog. Visit this site and select the $6 coupon.

This is the coupon fine print:
Save $6 on the Other White Meat when you purchase any 13.5lb or larger Kingsford or Kingsford Match Light Charcoal and one (1) of the following participating brands: Ball Park, Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing, Glad Product, KC Masterpiece Product, Vlasic Pickles or Relish.

The coupon does not expire until 12/31/09 and I was able to print multiple coupons and didn't have to sign up for anything.
*I first learned about this deal at Money Saving Mom.
Most stores (except Wal-Mart) have Kingsford Charcoal advertised on sale for $6.99 and pork on sale starting at $1.39/lb for spareribs. I think I'll be doing this deal at Publix. It turns out their pork is All-Natural (don't really know what that means, but it sounds promising). And they have Gad Cling-Wrap for $1. I'll have a more detailed scenario at a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.