Saturday, July 6, 2013

Target Dollar Spot 70% Off

UPDATE: Went to 3 stores Monday afternoon. All the clearance signs are gone and everything is back to $1 again. I've never seen this happen at Target. Weird.

Went this morning and saw a sign for the Blue Spot items 50% off clearance. Came home, looked at my receipt... it's actually 70% off. YAY!


I picked up Superman and Hello Kitty themed items for upcoming birthdays. They also had lots of Avengers, Disney Princess, Monsters' University, Mickey Mouse knick-knacks. Party favors, Christmas stocking stuffers, Samaritan's Purse shoebox fillers, back-to-school surprises- for $0.30 a piece, clearance items like these can quickly fill a gift closet!

The summer/grilling items were also down to 70% off. Plus lots and lots more!

Here's an idea for a boy's Superman birthday gift:
logo pins
logo socks
graphic notebook
pencils and pencil case
wallet (better with a few $1 bills)
logo key cap (little boys love old keys)
put it all in a Superman reusable bag
=$0.30 each, so $2.40 for everything!

I also found a Superman t-shirt for $7 and will get a DS game too. Think I'll make a simple cake with the Superman logo like below. But maybe turn them into pull-apart cupcakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.