Friday, July 5, 2013

Bloggers and their Cookbooks

I love having a very simple meal plan each week. But looking at my Menu Plan Monday postings, it seems like I make the same thing every week! This weekend, I am hoping to pick at least 5 new recipes to try from cookbooks of different bloggers. These will get spread out over the summer. I hope we come up with some winners!

Any cookbooks from bloggers that you like and could recommend? These books were all picked up from our local libraries! Very excited about that.


The Good Life For Less by Amy Clark of Mom Advice


The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Foods From My Frontier by Ree Drummond of Pioneer Woman


Not Your Mother's Make-Ahead and Freeze Cookbook by Jessica Fisher of Life As Mom and Good Cheap Eats!


The Vegan Slow Cooker by Kathy Hester from Healthy Slowcooking


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.