Monday, May 20, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: The Birthday Edition ~May 20



What a terrible week of not following the Menu Plan! I only planned dinners last week and suffered greatly! Our lil' rice cooker got a workout- I think we had rice at least once every single day. But hopefully not this week. Instead of racking my brain with a new menu, I just tweaked an old menu from March. We pretty much eat the same foods regularly anyway. Maybe this summer we'll be more adventurous!


Today is also my birthday! So we are having cake and strawberry picking this week. I also signed up for birthday clubs, so lots of freebie sandwiches and Starbucks coffee!

This is the menu plan I have for this week:

Breakfasts:
Oatmeal in the rice cooker
Overnight Waffles
French Toast Casserole from ($5 dinners)
Banana Bread Muffins

Matzo Crackers and Nutella
Pancakes
Cereal


Lunches:
Rainbow Salad
Nachos with Homemade Chips
Chicken Sandwiches 
Ham Sandwiches
Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Omelets and Buttermilk Cornbread (from Life as Mom)
Pancit (Filipino Lo Mein)


Dinners:
Arroz Caldo (Filipino Rice Porridge)
Adobo (Filipino Chicken Stew)
Chicken Fingers (with Kraft Fresh Takes)
Fish Chowder
Pizza Pockets (from Money Saving Mom)
Hamburgers and Fries
Roast Chicken and Veggies with Oat Rolls (from Money Saving Mom)

Link up your Menu Plan with
OrgJunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. We do the same things over and over too - my theory is if we liked it all the first time, we'll like it again!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.