Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 29: 11 Local Magazines

 
I hardly took any time de-cluttering today. Instead, I prepped for next couple of days of cooking. While I was looking for some forms I misplaced, I found 11 magazines that I got rid of. They were mostly local magazines. Since we have only been here a year, I felt like I needed to keep all these magazines because they featured all these local restaurants and stores, and events. 

 
But really, I just needed to let it go. After all, looking up info is what google is there for! I really hope to get more done tomorrow. How is your Clutter-Busting Challenge working out?

1 comment:

  1. I've been steadily finding things to get rid, but I still have a lot more to go!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.