Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 21 Part 2: Children's Magazine Given Out as Good-Bye Gifts



Besides freeing myself from 160 books yesterday, I also collected 18 magazines. For the last day of AWANA, we gave away Clubhouse Jr and Lego magazines to friends. I did forget to black out our home address. Yikes! So, praying that nobody would care or notice it... ever. More children's books (4) and a writing tablet for our friends who are new to homeschooling.
 












A ZhouZhou Pets house, tv analog-to-digital converter, and girls' sewing machine are added to the donation pile while a paper cutter and other items went to the trash, 7 more items!




 I can't believe we've been at this for 21 days! I still have quite a few things to look through so stay posted and share your progress at the Clutter Busting Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.