Sunday, December 30, 2012

Target- 50% off Barbie Furniture Set


Right before Christmas, I found this Barbie Furniture set (combined in a long box) for $29.99 from $59.99 and picked it up after much deliberation. Later I found a similar set on Amazon for almost $100 if the pieces are bought separately. I didn't feel so bad after that. (Now, they have this same set for $54.)

Many other toys are also now going on clearance. And in a week or so, clearance will reach the long awaited 70% off mark. It's hard to resist going everyday waiting for it to happen but it might be January 6-10 based on info from last year.

While it's easy and just plain fun to get carried away with all the excitement of these clearance sales, it's important to go in with a budget. I always reserve some Christmas money from the grandparents for these sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.