Sunday, December 30, 2012

Almost FREE Lotions at CVS!

Aveeno lotions $0.50 each!
My baby girl had eczema the day she was born. We've tried lots of creams and lotions and Aveeno brands work the best for her... well, Arbonne lotions work the best but I don't have coupons for those.

CVS has many types of Aveeno creams and lotions up to 12 oz on sale for $4.99, including their Positively Ageless line (regularly priced at $9.99). Plus buy 2 and get $6 ECBs. PLUS the limit is more than 1... some say it's 12! As you can see I bought 4 and there were plenty on the shelf. With the $3/2 Aveeno coupon, they were only $0.50 cents each.

 These would be great teacher gifts for Valentine's Day too!

I got the 411  for this deal from reading the comments at Hip2Save.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.