Sunday, January 23, 2011

$0.50 Borden Cheese

This week, Food World has block and shredded Borden cheese for $1.5o. Use this $1 off 1 PDF coupon to get it for only $0.50! The coupon prints in the middle of the page. Wal-Mart carries this so I'll price match it there. Also, they have Kraft Cheese with a Touch of Philly for $2 last week. If it's still the case, use this $1 off 1 Kraft Cheese coupon and get it for only $1. They are the only store I've seen with this cheese.

I was looking at I Heart Publix for the new Yellow Advantage Flyer deals. Borden Singles are $2, so only $1 after the coupon. That's how I found out about the coupon, then I remembered the Food World deal. I am loving all this cheap cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.