Thursday, January 27, 2011

Winn-Dixie $5 off $30 Store Coupon

This $5 off $30 Winn-Dixie store coupon is good for two weeks- til Feb 8. They are on the top right of the front page of the sales ad. Grab a couple extra copies in case they don't run this coupon in next week's sales flyer. I found mine at the store because I forgot to buy the Weds newspaper yesterday. Of course I used it at Publix. Although I might head to Winn-Dixie too. There's some good looking dollar deals there this week.


I knew that my shopping list would be short and not make it to $50 to use that Apple Market coupon. I looked for a CVS coupon on Tuesday night and found none. It's a blessing to get this nice WD coupon. Unfortunately, I miscalculated my short list and thought I had $30 worth of goods. It rand up only $22 at the register. I ended up adding an $11 steak to make up the difference. Yikes! But, life is too short and I've never bought New York strip steaks ($7/lb). So, keeping it in mind, everything below is $18 ($7 for everything except the steak).

I used the coupons listed in the Super Deals at I Heart Publix. Thanks, Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.