Monday, November 22, 2010

Black Friday Deals- even at Family Christian!

If you are a shopper, you're probably planning your Black Friday strategies starting today. I know I am looking forward to CVS deals. Since they are open Thanksgiving, I'm stopping there after dinner. It's one place to not worry about any lines or Black Friday. Hip2Save has posted deals for CVS and Walgreens already. Both are open Thanksgiving.

Totally Target has deals for Target too. But Target is closed Thanksgiving- so these sales are for Friday and Saturday.

Family Christian Bookstores also has Pre-Thanksgiving sales:
All for only $5!
Thank You God For Adventures In Imagination - Boz DVD
The Prince of Egypt - DVD
Dreaming of a Pink Christmas- Princess Gigi DVD
Get Out of That Pit by Beth Moore
Same Kind Of Different As Me by Ron Hall
Wonder - CD by Michael W. Smith
My Paper Heart - CD by Francesca Battistelli
No Changin' Us - CD by Point of Grace

Lots of half off items too! Plus they have Black Friday sales. If I find my mailer from them I will add it here. It doesn't seem to be online. Family Christian and Lifeway always has a great selection of Black Friday sales that always includes inexpensive ornaments and Christmas cards. And plus again, no lines! At least no crazy lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.