Monday, October 11, 2010

Super Shopping at CVS 10.10.10


We scored lots of great deals on food this Sunday at CVS. Who knew even CVS is better than Wal-Mart! I spent $20.50 & got $11 ECBs. Also I still have $10 ECBs from last week. That’s like only having spent $0.50 for everything, including the newspaper.

I used the deals listed in RED in Hip2Save’s CVS post as my main shopping list. But when I got to the store, I found several other deals not listed:

Milk $3.49, Get $1 ECB (limit 2?)
=$2.49

Gold Emblem Soda $1
Get $1 ECB (limit 1)
= FREE with ECB

Brach’s Candy $0.99
-$0.99 coupon from the price scanner
=FREE
The deals from the store ad I did are these:

Buy $10 of PepsiCo Get $5 ECBs
My deal scenario:
Buy 4 Cheetos $2.50 each
Buy 2 Starbucks Drinks $1.50 each
Buy 12 pack Aquafina $3
Use two $1 off 2 Cheetos coupon
Pay $14, Get $5 ECBs
= $9 for everything
*The Hip2Save deal said 2liter drinks was part of the deal, but I didn’t see that in the store or in the ad.

Buy 2 Quaker Granola or Instant Oatmeal $2.50 each
Get $2 ECBs (limit 2)

Buy 4 boxes of instant oatmeal
Use four $2 off coupons (use 2 computers)*
Pay $2, Get $4 ECBs
= 4 FREE boxes plus $2 Moneymaker!
*The coupon is on Facebook but I don’t have an account. And don’t need one to get this. Just click on the Coupon tab and print these bricks coupons.

Buy Colgate Total $2.99, Get $2.99 ECB (limit 2)
Use two $0.75 off Q from 10/3 SS
Or two $1 off Q from 10/10 SS (this Sunday)
Pay $3.99 with $1 Qs
= 2 FREE toothpaste plus $2 Moneymaker!

MSM has even more CVS deals for you with her weekly link-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.