Monday, October 11, 2010

Super Shopping at Publix 10.9.10


I always check out I Heart Publix for Super Deals first before heading to the store. My printer toner finally came in on Saturday so I was able to print a bunch of coupons and do more deals than I had planned. I hope you were able to grab some Martha Stewart cleaning solutions. They came out to $4 for 6 bottles, which is pretty good for natural cleaning products. The Mobile Hwy store had the coupons for these but they were only good through 10/10. Some Publix stores may allow use of expired coupons if you still want to grab this deal.

All in all, the total was $119 before any sales or coupons. But I walked out of there with everything for $17 on my first trip. That includes $6 for 2 Publix deli ham and $6.75 for gallon Organic Valley milk & almond milk. I bought extra goodies for $0.78 for a second trip Sunday.


For my first trip I went to Mobile Hwy so I could use the $5 off $50 Apple Market. Some extra stuff I saw there were:

-BOGO Bagels at $1.65 (Bakery), FREE with 2 Target $1 Bakery Q. (Mobile Hwy now only takes 1 kind of Target Q each. Perdido still takes more than one, so I came back and bought more there.)

-Butoni pasta is BOGO at $2.39, only $0.39 using two $1 PRINT (thanks Hip2Save!)

-Customer Service has a $1 off produce coupon wyb 2 Hidden Valley Ranch. (Buy 2, use two $2 off, get $1 veggie FREE)

-Get FREE Sara Lee Hotdog Buns wyb 2 Ball Park Franks (tearpad coupon found in the bread aisle)

-Smart Taste Ronzoni is also BOGO. I used $1/2 PRINT.

-Last week’s paper had a flyer for Powerade ION with a B2G1 Free Target Coupon. I bought 6 thinking I’d get 5 free but only 4 were free.
Buy 4 drinks,
Get 2 FREE w/ Publix BOGO
Get 1 FREE w B2G1 coupon
Pay for 1 at $1.25

In Perdido: Market Grind ground beef is $1.98/lb (this is mostly steak cuts and very lean)

BAD NEWS for coupons: Publix Mobile Hwy is becoming strict with coupons. I had the longest checkout in history as my cashier first matched up all my coupons with every item, reading each of them first. Then she had to check with the manager at least 3 times for proper coupon usage. Then she scanned all my coupons. My checkout took twice as long as the actual shopping trip. She was a nice cashier just learning how to take coupons so I didn’t start getting a migraine until the very end. But be forewarned. They are not taking more than one Target coupon per kind. For example, I could only use one Target Bakery, Produce, Market Pantry bread coupon. So I had to put back a bunch of items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.