Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Grocery Deals October 6 - 12

It's Wednesday again. That means time for new grocery ads:

Grocery Store Ads:
Food World
Publix
Winn-Dixie
Greer's
Barnes (newspaper only)

Coupon Match-ups:
For Winn-Dixie from Southern Savers
For Publix from I Heart Publix
For Food World from Frugal Fairhope

Yesterday's MOPS meeting had a craft dear to my heart. They made a lasagna freezer meal. It was simple and super easy: 3 layers of sauce, lasagna noodles (we used no-boil), Italian seasoning, mozzarella & parmesan cheeses. Bake covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes then uncover and bake for 15 minutes more. That's how I cooked it anyway. It made for a great early dinner!

I am looking forward to making more dishes like these. I am also looking forward to shopping this week at Publix. I didn't go last week and missed a couple great deals. But there are lots of nice deals like Ronzoni that I would not want to miss. Check back later for my grocery deals highlights.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.