Sunday, October 3, 2010

Target Coupon= FREE Dole Spinach

Ok. Is there a Popeye's club we can sign-up because I am about to buy even more spinach. Thanks to a new $1 off produce coupon, Dole Spinach will be FREE at Target. It's been on sale for $2 a bag for a couple weeks. I'm praying the sale is extended. Combining the $1 Dole peelie and this $1 Target Q means FREE!

If you can't find a peelie, I've seen lots at Winn-Dixie too. And both coupons can be used at our Publix. Wait until the next Dole sale at Publix, and you could score 2 FREE bags of salad. The $1 Bakery might have reset too. That means $0.19 French bread at Publix (they even have whole wheat sometimes). I love that Publix takes Target coupons!

Plus there are $2 off Merona socks or hosiery, $3 Merona sweaters, $3 or $2 any men's, women's kids' denim, and lots of Market Pantry & Archer Farms coupons too. Coupons are allowed for even clearance items. I've seen some Merona sweaters for 75% off that would be close to FREE with these coupons. Don't forget Christmas presents!

Thanks to Totally Target for picture and the heads-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.