Tuesday, June 8, 2010

CVS- Dove Chocolates Only $0.50!


Yup! You heard right, that bag of wonderful Dove chocolate was only $0.50! These are on sale this week for $2.50 and I got a coupon for $2 off from the price scanner. Sweet! Make sure you check your card (and your hubby's and neighbors') because I also got $1 off Dove plus B1G1 FREE Godiva Gems (up to $4.99).

Is June chocolate month?

On to other deals:
Dove items are on sale & Buy $15 Get $5 ECBs

I bought 6 Dove Deodorants for $15
-$1.50 x 4 PRINT (Thanks Hip2Save!)
-$1 x 2 PRINT (from awhile back)
-$5 off $15 CVS (from last week's receipt)
Paid $3 and got $5 ECBs
=$2 Money Maker!

Gillette Gamer razor on clearance, $4.99
-$4 from 6/6 PG
-$0.99 (used ECBs)
=FREE!

Here's a helpful tip: When they ask if you want to donate to some charity they're showcasing, use you ECBs to donate! I had to use up some ECBs but instead of pricing them down*, I asked if a portion could be used to donate and they said YES. Thanks to my smart cashier who figured it all out for me! I ended up paying nothing but tax and got $5 ECBs plus $1 from my green tag. Already, that donation came back to me. You really can't outgive God!

*(If you are paying with ECBs and they are more than your total before tax but you can't find a cheap filler item, the cashier can decrease your ECB amount, meaning price it down. So you will lose the value of your coupon but if it's less than $0.50, I usually don't worry about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.