Tuesday, June 8, 2010

CVS- Baby Clearance Alert!

If you need baby stuff, check out CVS for 75% clearance on diapers, wipes, pacifiers, formulas. You might snag yourself a few deals!
I was hoping for Huggies diapers because they were $4.49 and with the $3 PRINT, only $1.49 for Jumbo sizes. But all they had were Pampers for newborns at $2.99. Maybe yours is still on sale. Ours went back up to $8.99 on Sunday (would have been great with $1.50 from P&G). But even now they still have lots left, including $2.49 for Good Start and Similac Advance to Go. I paid nothing since I paid with my ECBs. I *love* CVS! Here is a video showing some of the deals I found Saturday:
Go to YouTube if you can 't view it here. And thanks to Money Saving Mom for the heads up! I knew the CVS brands were 75% off but she pointed out the $2 ECB deal last week. So I got a Jumbo pack for $0.24... so now I just need to figure out who'd use it! We're thankfully potty trained around here. But I just couldn't pass up these deals. There's bound to be a baby shower or two this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.