Monday, May 3, 2010

Grocery and Drugstore Deals

I should have known better... kids and blogging are a disasterous pair! Weds and Saturdays are my deal blogging days. If I don't get time to get to them, then I usually can't get around to it at all. So, I thought, I'm on a roll. Two weeks in a row, I've posted grocery deals on Weds morning. This week, I made the error of letting my kids hang out with me while I work the deals. My husband was sleeping in and I wanted to do him the favor of a quiet morning. 7:30 am comes along and both my children are AWAKE playing next to me while I worked. I got as far as writing my own grocery list before I turned of the computer.

In case you still want to do some shopping by Tuesday:
Publix grocery ad and best deals by I Heart Publix
Food World grocery ad and best deals by Coupon Chix
Winn-Dixie grocery ad and best deals by Southern Savers
Greer's grocery ad

Looking for drugstore deals:
I Heart CVS has the ad scan and I Heart Saving Money for deals
I Heart Wags has the ad scan and Hip2Save for deals
Target ad and deals at Totally Target

Printable coupons: many have reset!
Redplum
Smartsource
Coupons.com
Target coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.