Sunday, May 2, 2010

CVS Super Shopping May 1, 2010


I ran into a good friend of mine at CVS today, so we got to do a little shopping together. We even took turns at the price scanner scanning our CVS cards for coupons. It's like hanging out by the water cooler! Alas, no great coupons printed. We did get a couple of rain checks for Irish Spring and Softsoap bodywash. Both have $1 off Q in the Reinventing Beauty Magazine. I also tried to make the DVD in the Kodak Picture Maker but the machine malfunctioned so I got a rain check for that BOGO deal. My BOGO coupon should give me 2 FREE DVDs, perfect for Mother's Day.

My CVS still has Easter clearance for 90% off! For next year's stash, I got stickers and pencils for $0.05 each (24 items total). Plus there was a Care Bears toothbrush for $0.50 that sings "I've Got Sunshine" and a WallE toothbrush for $0.35 for my kids. Because of overage from the Depends (yes I bought it for the $2 overage) I was able to get all the clearance items for $0.55! Yay! There are still Easter baskets and even big rabbit chocolate left for the taking.

I am enjoying shopping Saturday evenings because I can do two weeks worth of deals at once. They have the deals starting Sunday already posted plus, all the sales that end Saturday are still in effect. Since this week's not that exciting for deals, I'll just stop by sometime to redeem the DVD raincheck and maybe succumb to buying any 90% Easter clearance left.

My total: $0.55 (I rollovered $9.22 ECBs)
I got $8.99 ECBs!

Here's a few deals:
Depends $6.99 get $6.99 ECBs (Use $2 PRINT)
Colgate Total $2.99 get $2 ECBs (Use $1 from March All You)

More from Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.