Saturday, March 13, 2010

Super Shopping: Lots of Freebies!

My total for the week (from March 6-13) is $57. Double what I have been spending for the past few weeks. But I will get $5 back for a Rebate and also got $17 RRs! So only $35 after the Rebate and ECBs.

Since I've been paying cash for food purchases, I find myself spending less. My husband thinks it's because it hurts more to give them my dollars and cents knowing I'm not getting it back. He is so right!

This post is linked or will be to:
Super Saturday Savings at Money Saving Mom
Coupon Savers at Coupon Savings Game
Weekly Totals at I Heart Publix
Friday Finals at Southern Savers
Super Savers at Fidledeedee
Week-Ending Finals at FrugalFreeloader
Shopping Superstars at The Thrifty Mama
GCC Shopping Round-Up

I also went to Publix on Thursday but we put all the items away before I could get a picture! My total for that was $8.34 (saved $49.24 or 85%).


On Tuesday, our Publix shopping totaled $20.50 for everything above. We saved $75.50, or 73%

These are all the items bought FREE with coupons!

This was my Target trip Saturday. Everything cost $10.47

The next morning, I stopped by Target again for some staples (Blue Bell Ice Cream for $2.88!) and paid $10.12 for everything. The 30-pack oatmeal was on clearance for $3.48 and I had a $1 Q!

I wanted to share this neat find: Tazo Organic Apple Tea is only $1.78 but some boxes had $1.50 off 2 Qs. It also had a Q that will let you get a Grande (I think) Tazo Tea at Starbucks for only $1.50. My friend and I went shopping together and hunted and hunted for extra peelies. Luckily we found one for each of us!

These are the items I got at Target for FREE plus overage.

On Sunday, I stopped by Wal-Mart and bought these for $9. I asked for extra inserts at Customer Service and they gave me 2!
We saved $8.40 on gas using 4 coupons ($2 off $10 Murphy USA) at the Wal-Mart gas station. Instead of $41.40, we filled up the tank for $33!

At Food World, the paper towels and rice are FREE. I used the FREE Marcal Q from 3.7 SS and Redplum had $0.50 Qs for rice that they doubled, to make the rice free (use zip 90210). Soft Scrub is FREE at Publix this week using Target Q and manuf Q. Use the links at Totally Target to get the Qs.

This Sunday I got these at CVS and paid $0 because I used ECBs, coupons and a CVS money card. BUT, the toothbrushes I picked up were NOT the right ones. So I had to go back and fix it.

I came back, got the right toothbrushes. All these for FREE + $1.50 moneymaker!

3 comments:

  1. I love those Marcal coupons, too! I probably have a six month supply of tissues and paper towels, all of which were free, now because of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never thought to ask for extra inserts at the customer service desk. That's a great idea, I am hoping it will work at my Walmart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to work best early Sunday morning right when they are stocking each register with the drugstore and department store ads. I've also found a stash over at the jewelry cash register.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.