Sunday, January 24, 2010

Olay Regenerist- LAST DAY for Rebate


The last day to do the Olay Regenerist Rebate is TODAY, Jan 24. Just in time, too, if you haven't sent it in yet. The gist of the Rebate is Buy any 2 Olay Regenerist, get a $15 Rebate Check by mail. Target has the 5oz for $5.49 each starting today, Sunday. So hurry and get it.

Buy 2 Daily Regenerist Cleanser, 5 oz, $5.49 each
Use 2 $3 Q from PG 1-17-10 (last Sunday's)
Pay $4.98 out-of-pocket
Submit for the Rebate, Get $15 Rebate Check
Make $10 profit!

I hope this convinces you Rebates are worth the time! Thanks to Iheart Saving Money. Her Rebates Page is so easy to read! There are lots of good rebates listed that you can still do.

*I tried to do this last week at CVS but the manager was off that day and the $5 sale ad I saw was already changed to $6.99 (overnight!) so I just returned them. But, God is so loving and doting. Target's deal is just as great. I'm getting these today at Wal-Mart to price-match just in case Target runs out. If you only have one PG insert, there are two Q's you can use: $3 off Regenerist & $1 off facial moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.