Monday, January 18, 2010

Olay Regenerist $11 Money Maker w/ Rebate


Olay is practically giving away their products lately. It seems not too long ago I submitted for the FREE Olay Quench Lotion Rebate. And now, Olay Regenerist has a $15 Rebate. Get the 5oz at CVS for this crazy scenario.

Buy 2 Daily Regerating Cleanser, 5 oz, $5 each
Use 2 $3 Q from PG 1-17-10 (this Sunday's)
Pay $4 out-of-pocket
Get $15 Rebate Check
Make $11 profit!


I hope this convinces you Rebates are worth the time! Thanks to Iheart Saving Money. Her Rebates Page is so easy to read! There are lots of good rebates listed that you can still do.

I just bought mine but used $1 off Qs. I'm going to see if I can return these and buy it back with the $3 Q that came out today. It didn't even cross my mind to check the paper first. I bought the paper in the same transaction! I'm very loyal to my CVS in Perdido and they usually work with me with returns. I am alway upfront and ask first if I can make changes. It never hurts to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.