Sunday, January 17, 2010

20% off Build A Bear Coupon


When you make 2 friends, get 20% off your online or store purchase til tomorrow, Jan 18. Use code 94732 upon checkout. Thanks A Thrifty Mom!

The closest store to Pensacola is at the Wharf in Orange Beach. While there, ask for a calendar. It has $5 off coupon and codes to use for your furry friend online at Build-A-Bearville.

My kids were in awe of the whole process. But my daughter was given a make-at-home version. I told her that we had to make the one at home first. (This is $15 on Amazon.) And if it went on sale or there was a coupon then we could get the real deal... I guess it's about that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.