Saturday, January 9, 2010

CVS and Walgreen's Ads for Jan 10-16

View ad scans for CVS and Walgreens for sales starting Sunday.
Visit iheartcvs for ad scans and coupon match-ups

Visit iheartwags for ad scans and coupon match-ups

I make my CVS stop on Sunday because my favorite CVS is right down the street from church. I also like to buy the Sunday paper there since I can use my ECBs (CVS coupons) to pay for them. I really only go to CVS on Sundays. But during the early part of the week, other bloggers will find more deals or new printables. They'll have transaction scenarios which act as your shopping list. So I wait until Tuesday or Wedsnesday to go to Walgreens.

If all the freebies are gone when you get the store, just ask for a raincheck. Then call in before you go next time to see if they have that item. At CVS, they will issue the ECBs that go with your raincheck too. But at Walgreens I was told that Register Reward deals will not be given rainchecks. Just other sales including those with in-ad coupons.

I check these blogs for new deals: hip2save and iheartsavingmoney (at the top, you can click CVS or Walgreens).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.