Saturday, January 9, 2010

Coupon Preview


This week will have a Smart Source and a Redplum insert.

Bookmark Sunday Coupon Preview page if you haven't already. I love finding out about coupons ahead of time so I know whether to get more than one! I'll get mine at CVS to use up my ECBs but you can buy them at Wal-Mart or the Dollar Tree for $1.

I've seen newspaper people at Wal-Mart on Sundays. So watch out at yours. They gave me a free paper last with 5 coupon inserts there! Yay! Plus they are offering $1 Sunday subscription. We did this before and it was great to have the paper delivered to you. The only problem was that when we didn't want to renew, it took a few weeks for them to stop sending the paper and a few phone calls to clear up the matter. So prepare for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.