Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday Jan 11-10


When I saw this book, I was inspired to try some recipes from cooks who have made it big and got their cookbooks published. So you'll find links below. I can't wait to get cooking! Some of you who know me personally might understand why I particularly like the sound of this book: Love Song!

Beef Stew with Mushrooms from Pioneer Woman
Blueberry Breakfast Strata from Mary Owstyn (with You Tube video)
Mushroom Barley Soup from $5 Dinners
Love French Lentil Soup from Anna Thomas
Crockpot Black Eye Peas Soup by crockpot365
Leftovers

We'll see what I actually end up making... I just picked whatever grabbed my eye. Except for the Blueberry Breakfast Strata. I wanted to make that when I saw the video. I miss having breakfast for dinner besides cereal at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.