Saturday, November 14, 2009

Super Shopping Nov 8-13

I think we hit every store this week. Do you ever look in the closet and feel like you have nothing to wear? Sometimes I do that when it's time to cook. I think there is nothing to eat. Well, this should fix my current phase of I-don't-want-to-cook.


Target total $17. Also bought 2 Barbie DVDs & UP Combo for $22. Bought the Ronzoni pasta and Voila! for the UP DVD rebates. Thanks Hip to Save! I'll do both since photcopies are allowed!


Wal-Mart total $33.63, w/ veggies mostly $1#; Keebler Toppers had $10 Toy Voucher. At $2 a box, they come out FREE after rebate. I like price-matching there. If you'd like to learn how, read my post here.


Walgreens total $43.35. Got $20 RR & will get $15 Bayer & $5 SC Johnson Rebates. So will only be $3.35 after RRs and Rebates!


Publix total $30, saved 75%. I used the Walgreens $5 off $25 as a competitor coupon.

I also went to CVS and spent $24, including getting a copy of UP DVD!
Whew! Lots of shopping. See how others fared this week with their shopping over at Money Saving Mom, I Heart Publix and The Thrifty Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.