Monday, November 16, 2009

Storytime at the Library

Southwest Branch Library off Bauer Rd across Big Lagoon is having a Thanksgiving-themed storytime on Weds 10:30am-11am. They always do a great job and have songs, stories and crafts, even picture time (they gave us all copies from the Halloween program).






Southwest Branch Library info:
12248 Gulf Beach Highway
Pensacola, Florida 32507
(850) 453-7780
Mon. Tues. Wed. & Thurs. - 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Fri. & Sat. - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Closed Sun.

For more kids' events at all area libray locations, visit their website!

1 comment:

  1. hi Anna! Sharon here from Good, True and Beautiful.

    I got your comment about the Header/Button gift, and I would be glad to help you with one! The only problem is that I don't know your email address!

    Could you either reply to this comment (you should see my email at the top) or come to my blog and choose the "contact me" option in my sidebar? That would be great.

    Once I hear from you I'll send you a few questions to help me get started!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.