Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! There are so many things to be thankful for this year. For one thing, starting this blog! I've learned so much and have been so blessed by all the tips and tricks from other bloggers and shoppers. Another thing I am thankful for is that I will NOT be going Black Friday shopping at 5am. Although that's one event I've been longing to experience all year, due to scheduling conflicts, I won't be able to make it out that early. In a way, that's a blessing because I get to sleep in and remember to be thankful for the closets full of bargains we already have. However, later that afternoon (and Thursday night) I'll be hitting my favorite box and drugstores for some deals too.
If you are going for the American-version of the Running of the Bulls, aka, Black Friday, remember to:
1. Pray that you get what you want, if not just what you need.
2. Mind your manners, even when others may not.
3. Have a list and a game plan, include breaks!
4. Eat and hydrate for optimal mental capacity.
5. Have fun! Black Friday is more of a hunt than anything.
6. When you get home, wrap up or hide the presents right away, in case of wandering eyes.
7. Be thankful for what you got!
Check out the list of bargains at different stores & also best prices on toys, electronics, etc from Couponing to Disney. She also has a list of Black Friday Store Opening Times which may come in handy.