Friday, November 13, 2009

Greer's Weekly Deals Nov 11-Nov 17


Greer's is on Hwy 98 at Bauer Road, before Lillian AL. Call them at 850-455-2719 for directions. I've been there once or twice. It's a small, clean, and tucked away grocery store. Their vegetables and meats are typically a great value. However, I usually price-match their sales at Wal-Mart instead of shopping there. View their weekly ad online or get it in the Wed's paper.

Here are the best deals I see this week:

Sat and Sun only
$1.50 potatoes, 5lb bag
$1.50 sugar, 4lb
$1.18/lb smoked shank ham portion

Week-long sale:
$0.98 Boston butt pork roast, whole
$1.18/lb split chicken breast
$2.48/lb boneless bottom rump or rump roast
3lbs/$1 cabbage
$0.99 flour, store brand
$2 vegetable oil, 48 oz, store brand

$0.69 Frozen Veggies, 16 oz: corn, peas, green beans, mixed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.