Friday, November 13, 2009

Winn Dixie Weekly Deals Nov 11-Nov 17



Frugal for You is proud to be part of the Grocery Gathering!
See the Winn-Dixie ad here. They have coupons here too!

I must admit that Winn-Dixie has not won my heart these past few weeks. Their sales have not been great. Even if something is BOGO, the price per item is more than Wal-Mart or Publix when theirs is BOGO. On a side note, my neighbor named their little dog Winn-Dixie. She often escapes with my neighbor hollering, "Winn-Dixie, get back here!" before 8am. It's funny now because they have moved!

But this week, their produce gets a thumbs up!
$0.99/lb vine ripe tomatoes
$1.25 mushrooms, sliced or whole, 8oz
$1.25 Dole Classic salad
$0.10 limes (that's right 10 for $1)
$0.79 each mangoes
$1.29/lb red, back seedless or globe grapes
$1 Margaret Holmes Seasoned Greens 27 oz

4/$6 Chex Cereal, only $1.50 each, but you must buy 4. Use $1 off 2 Q from the paper to get these for only $1. I like making Chex Mix for the holidays so it's nice to get it this cheap.

All of these items can be price-matched at Wal-Mart and the Chex Mix can be matched at Target too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.