Sunday, October 25, 2009

Walmart Shopping


This is for the SC Johnson Rebate: Cost $3.50 + tax


Bird's Eye Steamfresh for Two is on sale for $4.98 . I had two BOGO coupons and two $1.50 off 1 coupons (expires tomorrow). So instead of paying $20, it was $7 for 4--- only $1.75 each! This is what we'll eat for lunch this week. The Air Wick was FREE after two $6 coupons. I tried to use these coupons at Target, but they were priced at $5.99 and the cashier said his boss would not let them use that $6 Q because they'll take a loss. Sounds like he needed coupon education. (Not from me, I just got the same deal at Wal-Mart, no hassle!)

The Rayovac is FREE using the $1 off coupon from the paper. They have them at Target also. The Duncan Hines is regular price. Target did not have spice cake. A friend gave me a simple pumpkin bread recipe using only the cake mix and 1 can of pumpkin. Intriguing. I'm going to try it and let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.