Monday, September 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday Sept 28-Oct 4

Last week I had an amazing time in the kitchen. Once a Month Mom offers great freezer recipes. I made almost all of them. Now our freezer is stock full of prepared food! It was a lot of hard work to get all the prepwork done. Plus we had homeschool co-op in the morning of cooking day. I was so ready to get the cooking done that I forgot I wasn't even going to be home the whole morning! But it worked out since I needed some break to be off my feet for a while anyway.

We also still have a ton of cereal, breakfast bars, and frozen waffles. Not to mention boxes of crackers and bread. If you are able to stock-up on items like these, I suggest you do. It really pays off, especially when you get hungry before meals but don't want to ruin your appetite.

If you like to menu plan or want some great ideas, check out Menu Plan Monday at Org Junkie!

The ones with (*) are found in September's Once A Month Mom.
Breakfasts
Muffins
Eggwiches*
Waffles
Cereal
Yogurt
Smoothies

Lunch
Lean Cuisine
Hot/Lean Pockets
Chicken Adobo
Mexican Cornbread*
Chck-E Cheese Party
Black Beans and Brown Rice
Leftovers

Dinner
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli*
Chick-fil-A Party
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli*
Freezer Beef Stew*
Leftovers
Pulled Pork BBQ
Simple Sunday Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.