Friday, September 11, 2009

CVS Super Shopping and Summer Clearance

If you have not been by CVS this week, you can still take advantage of some deals through Saturday. And at least call or stop by to see if there are still 90% off clearance items available. Like these tote bags (really coolers in disguise) for $1.70 each and beach towels for $1.30 each. The paintbrushes are $1.50 each. And though not 90%, the SaniKids wipes are only $0.49 after using the $1 peel-off coupon on the box.



The Dove chocolate is oh, so good. And 3 for $10.50, get $5 ECBs.
Everything else was FREE after coupons and ECBs. I used these coupons from the $25 Ready Fill booklet you ask from the Pharmacy:
$2 off $10 Oral Care purchase
$4 off $20 purchase

(Get them and use them this week at CVS or Publix because they're expiring Saturday 9-12!)

So I ended up paying maybe $4 for everything including tax. But I ended up using all my ECBs! Since I did this Sunday, my receipts have grown legs and walked away. So I'd have to tell you the exact amounts later. But in the meantime, you can visit this post I wrote for the deals this week. And see what you can scrounge up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.