Saturday, September 5, 2009

CVS Deals for Sept 6-12



Go over to I Heart CVS to view the weekly ad before Sunday. That's where I also go to see the coupon match-ups. She adds CVS coupons found in the Reinventing Beauty Magazine ($1 at CVS) and also tells you what CVS coupons to expect to print from the price scanner or your receipt. Plus, if you go there early during the week, like Weds and find some deals you really like but you don't have the coupons for it, you'll have plenty of time to buy them on ebay or clipping services like Coupons and Things By Dede. This way, you'll receive your coupons before the new sales week start on Sunday.

Here are the best deals I found and will get myself:
Aussie Products, $2.99. Get $2 ECB (limit 3)

Use $1 off Q from PG Brand Saver Sample I got from the mail
Final Price after ECB: FREE!
*Note: Sale price through Tuesday only

Secret deodorant, 2/$5. Get $1 ECB (limit 1)
Use two $2 off any Secret Q from KMart Total Savings Booklet
Final Price after ECB: FREE!

Crest with Scope Outlast toothpaste 5.8 oz $3.49
Get $2.50 ECB, (limit 2)
Use $1 off Q from PG Year of Savings
or $0.50 off Q from PG insert this past week
Final Price after ECB: FREE or $0.50!

BOGO Neutrogena Cosmetics (prices start at $3.49)
Use two $3 off Q from August volume of All You Magazine (check if your library has a copy if you don't or maybe Wal-Mart still has this)
Final Price: Could be FREE with up to $2.50 overage!
*Note: Sale price through Tuesday only. And they cannot pay you overage, so you have to buy something that would be close to the overage you are getting.

Coppertone or Nutrashield Sunscreen (not Sticks), $6.99
Use $5 off Print Q from here
Final Price: $1.99 (I will just use my other ECBs to get it FREE)



When I first started this CVS "Game" I didn't have too many Extra Care Bucks (ECBs). So I did multiple transactions so I can rollover the ECBs to get everything I needed. In a way, that's still what I do today except, I spend and rollover enough for one transaction until the next week. (I ususally have about $20 ECBs to use weekly.)


But if I only had $5 to spend, I would do these 3 transactions:
This week's is perfect for a Newbie! Who wouldn't want to start out with free toothpaste, shampoo, make-up and sunscreen? If you don't have the coupons needed, don't despair. CVS always has something FREE to get every week!

(OOP=Out of Pocket, Q=coupon, ECB=Extra Care Bucks)

First Transaction:
Buy two Crest with Scope, 2x$3.49
Use two $1 off Q
OOP: $5, Get $5 ECB

Second Transaction:
Buy two Aussie, 2x$2.99
Buy 1 General Mills Cereal Cup, $1
Use two $1 off Q
Use $5 ECB frm First Transaction
OOP: $0, Get $4 ECB

Third Transction:
Buy 1 Coppertone Nutrashield, $6.99
Buy 2 Nuetrogena, $6 each or less
Use $5 off Nutrashield
Use two $3 of Nuetrogena
Minus $6 for BOGO Nutrogena price
Use $2 ECB from Second Transaction
OOP: $0

Final Cost OOP: $5 with $2ECB left
(Without any coupons or ECBs you would pay $32! ECBs rule!)

If you agree that CVS can be a fun "game" check out all the other deal scenrios at $5 CVS Challenge. And start getting FREE stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.